Advertisers Information

OUR READER IS…

Predominantly a woman, aged forty five years of age. She is married or in a co habiting relationship with someone of the opposite sex.

She is most likely to have two children, of between five and fifteen years of age, also living in the household.

She is educated to a college level and is employed. She is most likely to be at a professional or managerial level in her career and her income is over $150,000. The household income is over $200,000, which makes it well over the median average.

She lives in a home that she owns and is worth around $600,000.

OUR CIRCULATION IS…

In excess of 500,000. Of these, 80% are subscriptions, whereas the remaining 20% are single sales.

Our print copy still receives 75% of all subscriptions, whereas our digital download is responsible for 25%.

Our website has over a million views a month, of which over a thousand are unique viewers.

The average time spent on our website is seven and a half minutes.

The mean age of our website user is thirty eight years of age.

OUR SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWING IS…

Over five million social media followers across all our social media platforms.

OUR ETHOS IS…

Our ethos is to deliver beauty and style advice and information in easy to digest chunks. Our aim is to always make our magazine a beautiful and sensual experience for our readers.

We never forget that our readers want to gain inspiration from these pages and see suggestions for elegant living and easily achievable luxury.

Our readers don’t want to be crowded out or made to feel like the task at hand is difficult or unachievable. So we deliver style tips and beautiful visions, one room at a time.

OUR SOCIAL MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES ARE…

  • Blogging spots are available
  • Editorial content is possible
  • Pinterest opportunities
  • Instagram possibilities
  • Connect with our Facebook readership

OUR PRINT RATES FOR 2018 ARE…

  • One third of a page full color – $51,364
  • One half of a page full color – $65, 120
  • Full page, full color – $110,345
  • One third of a page, black and white – $35, 455
  • One half of a page, black and white – $46,220
  • Full page, black and white – $68,400

OUR ADVERTISING TEAM ARE…

Our advertising team is headed by Marketing Manager in Chief Adrienne Holmes. Adrienne and her team will be pleased to take your queries about advertising and marketing on our upcoming publications.